My husband and I knocked this little project out in about 3 hours. This was something my hubby has been wanting to make for a while. This is a clamp rack, it will be used to hold all our clamps. It makes working on projects a little easier and not having to dig through the tool box for a certain clamp.
Materials & Tools:
- Kreg Clamps
- Miter Saw
- Tape Measure
- Kreg Pocket Hole Jig System
- 1x8x96″ Board
- 1x4x96″ Board
- 1x3x96″ Board
- 1x2x96″ Board
- a piece of scrap for the 1/2×6″
- 1 1/4″ coarse-thread pocket hole screws
- # 8 x 1 1/2″ flat-head wood screws
- #10 x 3″ flat-head wood screws
For Directions on this project, please visit Build-Something-Customizable Clamp Rack. Please note, we did not make this exact clamp rack. My husband sized it down to fit his needs.
Here is our project…